Thursday, July 05, 2007

I wonder...

I wonder if I can post all of these links in one post and still get paid for it...hhmmm...I'm gonna try with a couple...so please be patient with me...

New York Ticket Broker

NC Waterfront Property

Funeral Insurance

Cookware

Automotive detailing supplies

Real Estate


The above are links that I was provided by PayU2blog. They are for products that they have asked me to place links within a post to earn extra $$/month. Some of them I think are great, some of them I have no idea on how/what to use and others...well I could never afford. One great thing about this particular type of blogging is that I get to go to sites that I would normally never find or get to see. For example, the funeral insurance, I would never have thought to Google that....or the cookware...I found lots of kitchen things I would want on that site, but man...I don't think I could get my husband to agree to a whole new sets of pots and pans...lol. Lastly, the Automotive detailing supplies...I looked at the site and fell in love with the cars on there....but man I wouldn't know how to use any of that stuff...and if I did attempt to use it....um I would probably end up in the ER....

Anyway, those are my assignments for this week. Hopefully, now I will get a few more to do this weekend.

Hope all is well....I'll have a new post about a new purchase I made up today sometime...it is really good!

No comments: