Friday, July 13, 2007

I don't own a truck...

and I'm sure if I did there would be several injured pedestrians because I just don't know how to drive a truck. I have tried and believe me it is not pretty. My Dad tried to teach me how to drive a truck and my uncle basically sat in the passenger side of his truck with me behind the wheel crying because I just didn't want to drive.

I am used to smaller vehicles, which is one of the reasons I got the Prius. However, in my quest to expand my mind and earn a little $$$ I signed up for PayU2Blog. OK, they sent me a site to review....and I did...and guess what...it is all about truck accessories and parts. It scared the crap outta me just to be on the home page. Blinking trucks, huge wheels, sparkly things that I would have no idea what they are for or what they do....however, working in an office of 8 and 7 of them being men...the minute I pulled this up and one of them saw it there was drool all over my desk.

Now I know I'm cute (come on admit it ya think I'm cute...lol) but drooling come on....wait...they were not drooling over me...they were drooling over these auto accessories, can you believe that?!?!?!?!? I can.

So while I'm not in the market for any sort of truck accessories or any thing of that nature...maybe you know someone who is....if so send them to see these auto accessories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never considered myself a truck girl. Then circumstances led me to owning and driving one for several years. Once I had my kids I had to give it up, but I admit, I will always remember those days fondly. My truck never let me down. Ever. Way more a girl's best friend than diamonds.

Rody said...

not for me. i can say that i am a truck girl! i love trucks and i love putting some accessories to it. In fact i just bought 2 bulbs for my truck from http://www.suvandtruckparts.com. I just love turck. I say, you try it yourself.