Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It’s that time again….Vote for a blog entry



I have been mulling over several blog entries, but just can’t seem to figure out what I want to do my next entry on. Since it has worked so well in the past I thought I would ask all of you to vote on what you would like my next blog entry to be:

Pedicures for Men

Damn Women Drivers

As You Wish

Lesbian Baby Showers (no offense here, just something I observed recently)

Willacopy Ultra Premium paper

Please vote via comments or email me


Sponsored Links

Fishing Tackle

Premium Dog Food

Kids Bedding

7 comments:

Liv said...

Keenly interested in what has piqued your interest in lesbian baby showers.... do tell.

Erin said...

Yep, I concur - Lesbian babyshowers it is!!

lioux said...

Totally.

Angel said...

Lesbian baby showers. Two girls just moved into my friends house down the street. They are both named Mary so we call them "The Marys". Anyone, one of the Mary's is expecting a baby any day now and I told them I would give them a bunch of clothes and toys. I can't wait! They are SWEET sweet girls and I'm sure their little boy is going to be gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

any more posts coming ?

Anonymous said...

Yes well you! Stop!

Anonymous said...

Something at me personal messages do not send, a mistake what that