Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Lurkers

OK so a few days ago I asked all of you lurkers out there to please drop me an email or a comment so that I could have a few more blogs to visit and read...and guess what...I got three new links. I have included them below as well as in my side bar.

Please give a shout out to these guys!

BrianinMpls - Funny freaking blog. This guy has me in stitches.....love it

Augs-Casa - I think he belongs to DraMa who I love and I love this blog...will be visiting more often.

Zap - OMG this guy had me rolling in the floor with his post about what he would do with three weeks left to live. Go check him out...he loves his family and is a funny guy!

I am still taking "applications" for new links in my side bar (basically if you want to get listed let me know). I do visit all those blogs every week at some point...I may not always comment...but I read.

Laterz!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I thought I would come out of my lurker status, but no response to my email? Ok, I'll go back in my hole.

Erin said...

I already read Brian faithfully, and Augs I just found, so I'm off to visit Zap!