Friday, July 20, 2007

My New Car

So, my new Prius I got a couple of weeks ago is in the shop getting new leather seats put in since the standard model does not come with a leather package. While dropping my car off on Wednesday I noticed that I had a couple of chips in the paint on my bumper already. Can you believe that...the car is not even two weeks gone and I've already got body damage.

I asked the lot attendant if they did any kind of touch up work at the dealership and he said no, but that they could order some paint and I could have someone else do it.....why order the paint. Because apparently the color of my car is not in stock on the "touch up" paint inventory list yet...Go Figure.

So, in talking to a few friends and driving a dealer issued rental....BTW those are EEEWWW I was told that you can order touch up paint based on your make/model/year of your car. Viola...Google Search and BAM guess what -------> automotive detailing supplies! And they had my paint. I am so excited. I'm not sure what to do at this point, but ordering would probably be a good idea....lol

No comments: