Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Home Bug

I know this sounds crazy with all of the stuff going on in my personal and professional life right now, but I have the new home bug. Not even new….just different. I have been thinking lately and even with all of the stuff going on in my life, I really think I might be ready for a change of scenery. So I went searching on-line for homes in my area….and wow…there are a lot of homes.

For example, this home which is just one zip code over from where I live (about 5 miles to be exact) is selling for almost $3.3 million dollars. I think that would qualify as a luxury home…wouldn’t you. This place is gorgeous….and I would love to just walk through the property….but I don’t think they let you in without a credit check…and I would probably fail…lol

Oh well, on to upgrading where I currently live…LOL

No comments: