Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dreams

Don't you wish you could share your dreams with someone. I'm not talking about dreams you have about your life, future or anything like that. I'm talking about your dreams you have at night when you sleep.

The last few weeks I have been having very vivid and real dreams. Dreams that I can really remember when I wake up and sometimes it takes me a minute to realize that they are not real. I wish there was a way to share some of these dreams with others. Not by talking about it, but by somehow downloading or file sharing or something with others.

I'm sure that it would be very insightful for a therapist or some shrink would really be able to tell what is going on in my mind and be able to help me realize what the hell I need to do to fix myself.

Anyway, just thoughts!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I have these crazy dreams that make me sleepwalk and do weird things. Sometimes I'll wake up to find that I have re-arranged my bedroom or something equally absurd.

Trish Ess said...

www.dreammoods.com. An EXCELLENT dream dictionary. :)

But you're absolutely right.. it would be SOOOOO cool if we could just hook up to someone else and let them see what we see in our minds. 'Course - whoever I hook up with would have to love cartoons... 'cause that's what my mind has going on ALL the time. :)

And in MY head.. the roadrunner gets it.. MUAhahahahahahahah