Friday, July 13, 2007

More Mouse?!?!?!

Remember my post a little while back about what I would do if I had only three weeks to live???? You MEMBER!!!

Well, I was just given this link to an Orlando Rental Home. Now that I see these houses screw the beach...I'm renting one of these babies....I mean a house that sleeps 12...I would have room to bring along some of my blogger friends...I mean Slick could come and hit on Minnie, DraMa could bring her kids and we could drink wine....Andrew could come and people watch....EC could come and we would party like it's 1990 something....and I'm sure anyone else that wanted to come...would be welcome.

I like this one the best...but that's just me....



3 comments:

Erin said...

You know I'd be there!! That house is sweet!

Anonymous said...

GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Ha...Minnie does look pretty hot ;)