Friday, July 20, 2007

The Notebook

The Notebook.....has there ever been a more romantic movie made? I'm sure there has, but I just don't know what it would be....and in my mind there is no greater love than the love shown between Noah and Allie.

I read the book a few times before the movie came out and while I loved the movie the book made me cry so hard and I was so in love with those characters. I mean Noah loved her.....really loved her. She loved him and was willing to lose all her fortune and future for him....is there love like that nowadays?

Yes.....in the form of movies. I stopped believing in TRUE love long ago. However, if I could have this house...I might reconsider....LOL

nc waterfront property

1 comment:

Augs Casa said...

DAMNIT!! I hate admitting that I liked this movie. After mentioning that I need to go watch something destructive. Something will shotting, fighting and blood...YEAH, now I feel better.