Friday, July 13, 2007

New Dining Room Furniture

Now as you all know I have signed up for the whole pay to blog thing and so far it has been fun. I have gone to many websites that I would probably not have found/gone to otherwise. So far most of them have not really appealed to me to actually pursue buying something...I mean I live in the greater Phoenix metro area...anything I can find online I can find here right.....but that means having to go out in the 150,000 degree heat (I know I know its a DRY heat) and shop..which I just don't want to do.


So imagine my surprise today when checking my account and I found out it was about home furniture.....who freakin' hoo! I have been wanting to go and look for a dining set for my dining room because we are redecorating it now...and I was getting antsy because what we have in there now should be chopped up and used as firewood this winter...in a place that actually has weather cold enough to need open flames in an enclosed environment.....


Anyway, I was so excited because I found this dining set (see below) and they had free shipping...guess what arrives at my house next week.....


1 comment:

Erin said...

I have almost the exact same thing - but my chairs don't have cushions... I love it!!