Wednesday, February 07, 2007

1 AM and now I am sleepy

So last night found me up late...why you ask...well let me tell you. Because my husband who is a strange work of something decided to go to a midnight release for the Stephen King comic book called Dark Towers. Not I don't really give a flying flip about anything to do with comic books and to be honest it is usually a huge point of contention between us.

However, I am a good wife and I let him go...ha ha....I was actually looking forward to him being gone when I was ready for bed because I really thought...Hey I can fall asleep with the TV on...and I can have the whole bed to myself for about 2 full hours.

Well...WTF...I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. I tried everything...watched the history channel....got sucked into some show there...switched to another channel...discovery...nope...something about whales on that channel that I totally got sucked into....DAMN...

So needless to say I am pooped and tired today...I just wish it had been for a really good reason...like all night sex or a really good party in which men got naked...or being on a winning streak in Vegas...but no...I am pooped because I decided to watch "Why Colombine happened" and "The migrating patterns of the blue whale".....I feel so OLD

1 comment:

Angel said...

Been there done that.. many times. When hubs goes out and I have the house and bed to myself for awhile I get sucked into watching lame ass shows too instead of enjoying the big bed all to myself for a while. GAH!