Wednesday, February 28, 2007

How cute is this….






OMG don’t you just love love love Michelle Williams with short hair. I love love love this cut. I mean how easy it must be to get up and do each day. Although these means that she had to cut off her lovely locks she had before.



I have had short hair for several years now…the only thing that has really changed has been the shape of the cut and the color. I was trying to grow my hair out about a year ago, but after about 6 months I just couldn’t handle it any longer. I had to get it cut. For me, short hair just works. I have rather think hair and it has a lot of body. I am sure if I were 20 lbs lighter, 10 year younger and had hair to my butt I could be a model…ha ha.

Anyway, I just want to know what you think of Michelle’s new hair do. I love it. And I am considering it for my hair….whatcha think?

3 comments:

Erin said...

I think it is a wicked cute haircut!

Although I would say you have to have a certain face to pull it off. Since I haven't seen yours I don't think, I wouldn't know if you have the "perfect" face. I say give it a go though, it'll grow back ;)

Angel said...

I used to have a short haircut like that. But couldn't pull it off like she does. But it was that short... I sort of miss the ease of it.. but love having long hair again.

lioux said...

I'm totally in the process of growing my hair long again.

It used to be all the way down to the small of my back, now I'm about halfway there.