Monday, February 05, 2007

Favorite Things about the Internet

I decided since I am so addicted to blogging and other things on the internet I would do a listing of all the things I love about it.

  1. Blogger.com - I love blogger for several reasons...it is free, it is addicting and you can be a vouyer of others lives with just a few clicks
  2. Google Images - where else on the internet can you find pics/gifs/clipart of everything you need to put on your blog/myspace/homepage. This place has so many images you could spend hours just looking at all of them
  3. DOOCE.COM - This lady is one of my favorites to read....I love love love her
  4. MSN Messenger (Yahoo!Messenger) - I don't know if these really count as part of the internet, but I love them both equally.....I love being able to chat with anyone anywhere anytime...and my typing skills have improved so much.....
  5. Romulus2 - the best internet short hand list of all time....love to go here and use it in number 4 to confuse my peeps
  6. http://www.blogexplosion.com/ - my new addicition that feeds my blog addiction...go there...be amazed...LOL
  7. Free internet mail.....love it (gmail, hotmail,yahoo mail)
  8. MySpace - love it....made so many new friends....found so many old ones....love the music section...love the comedy section.....love the everything else section
  9. Online banking.....hello...i can surf, chat and pay my bills all at the same time....multi-tasking is a wonderful thing....
  10. Old Navy - OK...seriously true...I love love love Oldnavy.com.....i have pretty much got all of my summer gear ready and will be working in my girls stuff soon...$5 shipping...gotta love it.....
  11. Any photo hosting site.....(shutterfly, photobucket) love them all use at least two or more of them......
  12. You Tube - I love you tube...I just got an account.....i have been uploading videos like crazy.....it is so much fun...and I love the ones where people are just making idiots of themselves......so great!

I am sure there are more things, but I can't think of them right now....so I am going to sign off....have a great day

1 comment:

Shionge said...

I love MSN Messenger too Lisa and do add me, mine is at shionge@hotmail.com

We might just chat oneday someday soon :D