Monday, February 26, 2007

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter…..I CAN




“Mom, I need to make cookies for my class tomorrow.”

“OK, there is a mix in the pantry. Add an egg and butter.”

“Mom, we don’t have anymore stick butter. Can I use this stuff in the yellow tub?”

“Yes, that should be fine.”

30 minutes later

“Mom, these cookies smell funny.”

“What are you talking about?”

“They smell like burnt chocolate.”

“What did you use for butter?”

“The stuff in the yellow tub. You said it was OK.”

“What stuff in the yellow tub?”

“This stuff.”

“I can’t believe it’s not butter…..I guess now I can.”

Not to be used for cooking!

5 comments:

Shionge said...

Ooo...now I know, thank you :D

Lisa said...

Yes...don't use it to bake with!

Erin said...

LOL - That is totally something I would do!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes do commercials for ICBINB®™©™.

Erin said...

Ooh - I love your new look!