Friday, February 02, 2007

Blog Explosion

I have gotten on the Blog Explosion band wagon. While reading EC’s blog (Whatever Blows My Skirt) I saw this icon that said rent my blog. So I clicked on it and it took me to the blog explosion page. Ok, so I read a little there and registered for FREE (is there anything better than getting registered for free). I then started surfing the site. How neat is it that you can find all these different blog about so many different topics and never hit the end of the internet. So now, I am once again excited about blogging.

Nothing is exciting in my life. I am an ordinary person, with ordinary problems, an ordinary (although sometimes strange) husband, but two really great kids. (I mean really who doesn’t think MY kids are great…LOL)

However, now that I am once again excited about blogging I will probably be here more often and posting about more random things that either happen in my life or don’t happen in my life. Like DramaMama (here is a plug for you) I make up blogging posts in my mind. I think of silly things to write about, but then figure that they are not interesting enough to post so I discard the idea….well no longer. I will write about the mundane, the exciting….but probably mostly about the mundane.

Hope you can keep up!

2 comments:

Angel said...

ATTA GIRL! Thanks for the plug! LOL!

KEEP POSTING!!

SORRY I'M YELLING AT YOU!

:):)

Erin said...

Drama makes me laugh - she is a sill girl ;)

I'm glad you found it though, you have a great blog and it can really add to your readership! (Is that a word??? lol)