Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New layout...

I'm bringing sexy back...yeah....


Not really...but how sexy are the lips on my new layout...HELLO. Don't you love them...I mean I am not into chicks...total man lover here...but I could really just kiss those lips....look how full and shiny they are.....totally totally sexy.


I've been told I have sexy lips...I have big pouty lips....kind of like Angelia Jolie, but not that big. I wish I could figure out how to get my lips all sexy and red and shiny like the ones on my blog. Everytime I try I always end up with lipstick somewhere it is not supposed to be.....or I end up losing it all on a cup or donut or something....why is that....


Are big beautiful lips back in style...I mean unlike hair styles or length of fingernails or clothes I can't change what my lips are...they are big...and they are pretty kissable...but wasn't it not to long ago that small thin lips were in....if so...both of my girls are screwed because of all the things they got from me....they got my lips....KISS


4 comments:

Erin said...

I love the new look!

Shionge said...

Yo Lisa!! Very sensual indeed and something new too.

Er...ladybug taking a backseat at the moment huh? :)

Angel said...

I like the new look. It's verey bold! VERY bold.

Ok, but there is ONE thing that disturbs me... um, what is that drip coming off of those beautiful lips?

lioux said...

I am a total man lover too.