Friday, February 23, 2007

Out of touch

It has been a few days since my last blog and it is not for lack of trying to think about something to blog about, it is basically because I don’t feel like I have anything really interesting to say.

Tonight is GNO (girls night out) for me and a couple of my close friends. We try and do this every month just go have dinner, drinks and a few laughs. I hope that tonight is fun. One of us has done something really stupid in the last couple of weeks (not me) and I think that tonight will be the night we get to give a hard time and put it to rest forever.

Tomorrow I am helping a friend pack and move to her new house she just bought. She is so excited. It is her first home that she has purchased on her own and I am so proud of her. This is a major step in the right direction for her.

On the marriage front, I am feeling BLAH. I think we are making progress, but I just don’t know for sure. There are days that I love him to death and other days that I just feel like I want out. I am going to make an appointment with a counselor this next week and see if I can work out these feelings I am having or at least be able to give it to someone else to handle.

That is about all that is happening in my life. The weather here has turned dark and cold and rainy again. I love AZ, but this winter weather has been odd. DraMa was here a couple of weeks ago (or less than that I think) and luckily she was here during a warm spell. Shortly after she left it got cold again. Bummer!

Here hoping you all have a great weekend. Hopefully my life and my postings will get better and more frequent soon……

Lisa

3 comments:

Mister Scott said...

good luck with counseling... i know after i got divorced i found it helpful. it really helped me discuss things i couldnt with my wife and friends. maybe youll be fortunate enough to the one to do that something stupid tonight! ;-)

Angel said...

Sweetie I really hope you can work things out in your marriage. Good for you for trying. That is so important!

And I'm SOOOO glad we were there during the nice warm spell! It would have sucked if it was cold and rainy!

I see next week you are supposed to be back in the 70's and we are getting snow and ice for the next 4 days. SO ENJOY YOUR WEATHER! LOL!

Shionge said...

Oh Lisa I'm sure you would be fine and good to know that you're having an appointment with the counsellor, good luck.

You'll be alright I'm sure, take care pal!