Monday, February 12, 2007

Pandora’s Box




Have any of you heard of this on MSN. This is their radio/music player. I know it is not called Pandora’s box, but it is called Pandora radio. What does that make you think about in your mind……when I hear Pandora I think of all the evil things in the world. I mean wasn’t she the one that opened the box and let lose all the miseries of the world – greed, vanity, lust, slander, envy – come on now….

What was left in the box…HOPE. Why didn’t hope come out to play? Was it afraid it might get beat up by the other things in the world…..and why was Hope the only good thing in the box….well…wait…there was greed and lust….those are both good right?

Who decided to leave Pandora alone with the box….I mean if there was that much bad stuff inside did it not have a lock on it….or a combination….and why was she snooping anyway. What was she hoping to find…gold, jewels…the next issue of People Magazine? Once she opened it and found all the bad stuff had escaped…how did she plan on hiding it….I don’t think OOPPS would cover it….I mean the world went dark and all the evil things were being played out….how could she just say…sorry…didn’t mean to do it…

I know this post makes no sense…and for that I am sorry….maybe if my day gets better I will try again later…

No comments: