Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar Night


Tonight is the night that all the biggest and smallest stars in Hollywood and around the world gather to see who wins the big guy pictured above. Now I usually don’t watch the award shows, although I will check out the headlines the next day to see who won what….

Tonight is the night that we will see 5 African American actors nominated for awards, Jennifer Hudson, Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, Forest Whitaker, and Djimon Hounsou. This is a great thing because now we know that Hollywood is finally staring recognize that the performance is the most important part of the acting and not who’s who of Hollywood.

Right now I am sitting here watching the pre-oscar show. I am excited to see who wins what award and I will probably be up late tonight.

Hope you all get a chance to tune in!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I watched! I was a bit bummed about Eddie Murphy and it was a total toss up for me between Will SMith and Forest, but I'm glad he won. I was totally psyched about Martin Scorcese though!

Angel said...

I didn't watch... and you know, every year I want to... but never do.

I'll guess I'll have to settle for a recap.

New template again! I like this one! It looks great:)