Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Favorite Things Post

OK...I have a favorite things post that I tried to put together yesterday....and @#$(&%@#()&*#$ blogger crashed while I was posting it...and do you think any of it was saved...NO....

So I will re-create it again....it will probably be better this time...

BTW....thanks to EC for the links...there will soon be a new look to my blogger

and Thanks to LIV for the comment about the new edgier posts.....yeah...I am now taking on a no holds barred approach...

Love me or leave me....or maybe love me and then get the H*LL out....LOL.

Andrew.....thanks for commenting on my blog...it was great to see you here...

1 comment:

Angel said...

I have been meaning to do my favorite things post for a while now... But haven't done it. Maybe I should work on it while I have time.