Monday, August 20, 2007

Remodel – Maybe?

As most of you know from previous posts I have been getting the new home bug. While I can’t really afford it right now I am thinking there are a few things I can do to help me feel like the house I am in right now is LIKE NEW. I am been contemplating a kitchen remodel…but not like a complete overhaul…just like new appliances, flooring and range hoods. When this house was built about 8 years ago I opted out of the microwave/range hood combo because it was like $500 more in options that I just could see spending at the time. Now however, I regret that decision because I would more than anything love to have my microwave over my stove. I’m thinking that I just need to get a move on with this project….once I start I know that I’ll be happier than I am now…then again…that means work and I really would rather not DIMY (do it myself…LOL)

1 comment:

Karma said...

Everybody needs a change in pace at some point. Maybe this is your time. I say go ahead and go for. Just keep a budget in mind. No reason to completely blow off all of your money. Now that I think about it, i really want my change of pace, too.