Saturday, August 25, 2007

DraMa and Augs

DraMa and Augs both posted pics on their blogs yesterday of the storms that they were having in their area. OMG...it scared me just looking at the pics. I was going to post a pic here today for the both of them of snow on the Supersition Mountains that is not far from my house from a couple of years ago....and wouldn't you know it...I can't find it anywhere. I'm going to stop by work to see if I perhaps put it on that computer.

Until then.....here are some pics of the chance of rain today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have inspired me to post a storm picture so check back in an hour or so and it should be up! Woot!

Augs Casa said...

I love that Mountain. DraMa always refers to it as "her" mountain. Hey, I spy with my little eye, a 4-sale sign in one picture...hmm, do I really want to move to the southwest?? I look forward to seeing the snow photos if you can find them.

Brianinmpls said...

We have had awesome storms here in the midwest and I love it:)