Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Gifts for the Kids

OK, I'm having a hard time now with the holidays upon us...LOL. Not really. Actually to be honest last night I was talking to the girls about what they wanted this year. Of course my oldest wanted a new(er) cell phone (like a $300 cell phone since she won't be eligible for a new one until next year). My youngest wants an iPod?!?!?! She's 7 and wants an iPod...me thinks not.

There is one thing I'm thinking of getting that they have at their Dad's house and I know they enjoy....a PS2...i believe it is. There is one game that they really like called Guitar Hero. I guess it is like a game where you pretend you are playing the guitar, but you have to like actually do something to it or something. See...NOT A GAME WHIZ here people...I'm telling you.

Anyway, that is what I'm thinking about getting since I can get it now and make some payments on it over the next couple of months. Man I need to start really thinking about what I'm going to do for everyone else...LOL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

XBox Lissssa! XBox all the way...course, I don't think it has the Guitar Hero game for it, I don't know.

Since you're already getting stuff, I have yet to get that new XBox 360. You know..

*hint, hint*

Augs Casa said...

first of all, I can NOT believe you are talking about Xmas gifts in the middle of summer.

Second, 7 year old and iPod?? No way

I'm afraid to ask how old your oldest is to have a cell phone. just had a huge debate about that here at work.

Zap said...

Okay, little lady...back away from the keyboard. Nice and gentle....thats it....good.

Now...ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?! CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST! I refuse to entertain the thought.

It was 38 degrees celcius in Toronto today with humidity figured in and all.

Terri said...

yes, yes, yes to Guitar Hero!! Whether its xbox 360 or PS2 (its available for both). For your girls I'd recommend the PS2, far larger selection of games and many more "E" rated games than Xbox 360. My daughter is 9 and we have both, there just aren't enough games for the Xbox 360 that I will let her play. But we all (me included) love to play Guitar Hero!

Erin said...

You're amazing, lol. Christmas presents aren't even on my mind till at least November!!

lioux said...

I've played Guitar Hero®™©™ before and it's AWESOME!!!