Friday, August 24, 2007

I am 11 going on 18

My eleven year old daughter is such a fashion-ista. She loves clothes, shoes, fashion jewelry, and make-up. Granted she will be twelve in like 6 weeks, but that doesn’t make it any better. She would love nothing more than for me to drop her and her friends off at the mall and come back in 8 hours to get them…unfortunately for her…NOT GONNA happen!!!

Her and I were chatting the other day and I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday party this year….do you know what this girl said to me….????....!!!! Mom, I want a fashion party at this place in the mall….I can’t remember the name…you can make your own jewelry, your own makeup…have your hair done…and it is only like $40 a person….and she wanted to invite 12 girls….let me see $40 x 12 = $480…so NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I remember those days. My daughter was a real girly girl. She would critique my clothes and makeup when she was twelve. I have to admit she was good at it too.
Thanks for posting on my blog. I like yours a lot.