Friday, August 10, 2007

I signed up...you should also!

payperpost

I’m a newbie or a new Postie as we are called at PayPerPost. I am so excited because unlike other sites that pay you to blog you get to choose which posts you want and which you don’t want. So if you are not interested in blogging about auto parts or fishing tackle, you don’t have to. You can choose what you want to blog about and if there is an opportunity to blog about something you love, then you take it and run with it.

Currently, PayPerPost is looking new Posties. It only takes about 10 minutes to read through all the website stuff and sign up. I wish I could give someone credit for referring me to this site, but I can’t….I actually found the site via a Google search. I was looking for a place to be able to make a little extra money per month and did a Google search and found this place at the top. So I clicked and was instantly surprised by the layout and easy way the website was laid out. Then I took a chance and signed up thinking I would be able to get a few writing opportunities a month, well I was wrong. I currently have about 5 that I need to finish and there are tons more out there.

I haven’t taken the opportunity to try and meet any other Posties yet, but I will soon. There is a community area where you can chat with others. I love that their help desk is called Customer Love. I have learned that there are great advertisers out there that just want you to review and look at their website. That is the greatest thing is that you can look and if you don’t want to write a post, then don’t, but if you find something amazing…then talk it up.

Anyway, just thought I would let you all know about this new place and why my site will have new content….have a great day!





No comments: