Monday, August 06, 2007

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday
(The Bangles - 1986)


Ok....so it's Monday and I HATE this DAY with a freaking passion. It has nothing to do with work, home or anything like that. It is just the beginning of the week and I feel like the end is so far away!
This weekend was great. First of all it was my BIRTHDAY this weekend. I had a great birthday.
I didn't get anything spectacular...well I did actually. My best present was this camera I got that records on mini-DVD's. Hello how awesome is that. Kind of big and expensive for a birthday present, but I know that it will get used so much.

My girls each made me a hot plate tile from a local ceramic place that I can put hot pans on....my mom gave me a couple of cute presents. One of them being a wine glass that I have yet to use, but probably will tonight.
Other than that I took a long nap on Sunday, watched endless episodes of Big Love, and was pretty much a bum the rest of the time. I'm now back at work and hating this day. I would rather be in bed, reading a book or better yet, in bed sleeping.

OH WELL, such is life!

No comments: