Tuesday, August 14, 2007

When Mosquitoes Attack


The time of year has come in AZ when mosquitoes are in full force. They wait outside for you to come out to play and attack without warning. They are smart little suckers (pun intended). I mean they really wait and I think they know that ladies taste better than men and that little girls are the best of all.

I have a few bites, my husband has hardly any, but my kids have bites all over their legs. I have sprayed them with OFF, Skin So Soft and many other things to keep them from getting attacked. However, these bugs are relentless and will kamikaze into my girls just for one sweet taste of their flesh…..

Anyway, just a word of warning….if you see a minor nuclear explosion in the western part of the US….It’s just me….blowing up my house….to get rid of all these damn creatures….

Ladybug….off to get the calamine lotion….


6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are very smart and seemed to be attracted to areas that are lit...like by my bed while I try to read before sleep. Oy.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

Augs Casa said...

Mosquitos in AZ?? Really. When I go to Mesa every year, I don't seem to get bit? Probably too because I go during the winter.

lioux said...

I've been pretty lucky this summer.

I think I only got bit once.

Anonymous said...

They LOVE me. Aloong with Fleas and any other human biting bug. I have Royal/sweet blood or something... maybe your children do too!

Used to piss me off when I would be the walking pizza skin and the rest of my gang would have one or two bumps.

Whitney said...

Hi Lisa,
Andrew told us to come over to visit. He said you were having trouble coming up with topics to write about.

I often have trouble coming up with topics but somehow something falls out onto my blog. I often think that my life is pretty boring too. Check out my blog if you have some time, it might help to know others are more boring than you!
Whitney

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.