Friday, August 17, 2007

Thanks and a Break

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you who commented on my boring post the other day. I got some really good suggestions, really good advice and a great kick in the tush (Thanks Matt).

But most of all I want to take a chance to thank Andrew! He drove a lot of traffic to my site in the past two days and I really appreciate his kind words on his blog about my current writer’s block/boring-ness. I really do appreciate the shout out!

Slick you make me laugh so hard!

With that being said, I’m taking a blogging break. I may be back in a few days or I may be back in a few weeks. I don’t know, but I need to recharge. I’ve also decided to take time to really focus on what I want out of life, what I want to do with my life and how I’m going to get there.

I think a change in career may be in order and that is going to take time and effort. However, at this point any forward movement is better than staying where I am right now.

Again, THANK YOU all for your kind words, your support and also your swift kick in the pants. I will still be reading and commenting on all the blogs I normally visit. If I've added you to my blogroll, expect a new visitor!
Love you all!

Ladybug

9 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

Enjoy your break:) I know the feeling:) You will be missed;)

Karma said...

Go ahead, and take a break. I am sure that you deserve it. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Well....we'll be here when you get back Lisa

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

Enjoy your "break" maybe we should just think of it as a sabatical (or is it a double b? - guess its a good thing I'm not an english teacher!)

fiwa said...

Enjoy your break. Sounds like you are burned out and needs some time to think. Best of luck in figuring it out!

C.A. said...

I found your blog through Andrew. :) Enjoy your break, and please come back. I love reading along!


C.A.

Zap said...

Hey Man, Your blog is the only blog I visit regularly. What you mean you is takin' a break? Alright, alright! If you must. But you will be missed. Will continue to drop in, just in case.

Shionge said...

Right Lisa you know I'll still be here too :D

Take good care of yourself girl.

Erin said...

We'll miss you! Come back soon :)