Monday, August 20, 2007

Diet Fads

The women in my family (mainly on my mother’s side) have always been obsessed with their weight/figure. Growing up, my mother was always on some sort of diet or taking some sort of pill that was going to return her to her pre-child/pre-40 body. The one where she could once again wear that itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny yellow polka dot bikini…LOL. Needless to say, she never got there and I was always her diet partner. I hated that more than anything else. It mostly started when I was a teen and I was a little rounder than most girls my age…not fat, but I had a “bubble butt” and I guess that was enough to make my mother think that I needed to go on a diet with her.

Anyway, she has now come to me with a new diet drug called ionamin. I have no idea what it does or how it does it, but I guess it is supposed to help you lose weight fast. I am glad that she found it and I really hope it works for her. I just don’t know about taking it because the last time I took a drug she gave me I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. However, if I can get these last few pounds off….it may be worth a look-see!

2 comments:

Karma said...

I never trust diet pills completely, but if you would really like to try it, then I can only say, go for it. Just remember that there are many other people in the world who would like a better figure than the one they have, for you are not alone. Best of luck....%%%

Brianinmpls said...

Let me know if it works I am looking for a boost