Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Jungle Store

A family I work with just recently had a new baby. It was a little girl named Ashley and she is so cute. She was actually born on my birthday and I thought that was super neat. Anyway, I went to the couples home to drop off some food and baby supplies mostly as a gesture of kindness, but also so I could see the new bundle of joy. While I was there I got to see the nursery. The mother had done such a great job decorating. She did it in polar bears and had all of these gund animals that she got from an online site called The Jungle Store. I went and looked at the site last night and it was so neat. There was a lot of exotic animal merchandise. So if you are looking for a unique gift or something exotic….check them out.

1 comment:

Augs Casa said...

I went to the site and it's really neat. both my boys have outdoor themed rooms. Now we can pick up a few more things for their rooms.