Friday, August 24, 2007

Retirement

One of my favorite places to visit in AZ is Sedona. I love the red rocks. I love the shopping, the hiking trails and the overall peaceful feeling you get when you visit there. You can’t help walking away with a renewed sense of sprit and understanding.

I recently thought it would be fun to see how much arizona real estate would go for in that area. I found a gorgeous home nestled in the red rocks…for a whopping $1.8 Million dollars….OMG can you believe that? I mean 1.8 million dollars for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that I would RETIRE to….I mean it is beautiful – see below – but I think my whole retirement would just be living in that house!

1 comment:

Augs Casa said...

We were in Sedona this past February. We drove through it and didn't stay very long. The landscape and the views were just spectacular! We didn't walk around and look, but I was a bit disappointed in the town itself. I have some awesomne photos of the red rocks.